Weeeell! Thanksgiving was so much fun:) I just hung out with the Bohn family (Sharisse's family, Trina's family, Spencer's family, Grandma, and Grandpa). We had a massive Thanksgiving feast which turned out to be delicious! There literally was an endless amount of food. That night, Brandon, Sharisse and I went Black Friday shopping until 1 am and watched christmas movies until 3 am. Sharisse and I then went back out at 10am until 3pm ending our shopping spree at Cafe Rio. Saturday was fun because Brandon, Brianna, Lauren and I went fishing(or tried) but we didn't catch anything :/. It was still fun tho! Brandon and I also got some awesome 1$ ugly Christmas sweaters at a thrift shop. Every night was crazy- we played games with the little kids which I really miss(the innocence, it has been a little while). We always had some yummy treats and we watched bunches of cheesy Christmas movies. Saturday morning was Brooklind's baptism which was so special and memorable. Grandpa was able to be there to help give her a blessing and talk to us afterward, but then he was admitted to the E.R. We are so grateful that we spent Thanksgiving in Idaho Falls so that grandpa could be okay. I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving:) It made me appreciate my family that much more.


Thanksgiving dinner!!!
Joey!
Brandon showing me youtube vid
They made me try Rockstar--- i decided that i dont like energy drinks one bit :P
Fishing!
Brianna and Lauren
Ugly sweaters- gotta love thrift stores!
No comments:
Post a Comment